This little guy was born with the most amazing set of newborn eyelashes! It seems it’s always the boys that get the best eyelashes. Many new babies have few or skimpy lashes, so it’s a bit rare to see newborn eyelashes this long and thick. It’s even more unusual to see them in a fair skinned baby. It will be fun to see how they grow with him. You have to look a bit closely, since he’s so fair and the lashes are blonde, but here’s a closeup of his face to show them off:
his toddler brother had a pretty long set of eyelashes, too- what a handsome pair of brothers they’re going to be!
his mama joined him for a few (the gorgeous mom-to-be from this maternity session), and it’s easy to see where they get their good looks from!
It was a pleasure to meet your newest family member, S. family- thank you for choosing me for your maternity and newborn photography!
why choose Ellen?
– her unique style- soft and simple, with the focus on you and your family
– freedom to stay home for your session or to choose a beautiful location in Kalamazoo
– advice and online resources to help you look and dress your best
– 9 years of experience photographing new babies, earning her the nickname ‘the baby whisperer’
– she’s a Certified Professional Photographer, a recognition earned by only 4% of photographers nationwide
Ellen Dykstra Photography | 269-267-7083 |