Twin maternity photography, it goes without saying, is much easier than carrying twins. But it was really brought home to me with this mama’s session- I’m just in awe of her strength and stamina, even while growing not just one but two little babies. This is not a job for sissies! We did a maternity and newborn session when she was pregnant with her first little boy not even two years ago. So now she’s chasing a toddler, too! She has such a wonderful attitude and such a sweet and calm spirit that she makes it look easy. I know if anyone can handle three little boys so close in age, she can. I love this little family, so was thrilled to hear about these two little boys on the way, and so glad to be able to do a twin maternity session with her. She was not too far from her due date when these pictures were taken, and although easily tired, she looked wonderful.
I love to alternate between dark and light during a session…lower light for a moody, dramatic look, and then light tones for a fresh and airy feel
and a silhouette….this will be amazing to look back on in years to come. The human body can do incredible things!
Thanks for choosing me for your twin maternity photography session, K.- stay tuned for a post later about these twin boys!
why choose Ellen?
– her unique style- soft and simple, with the focus on you and your family
– freedom to stay home for your session or to choose a beautiful location in Kalamazoo
– advice and online resources to help you look and dress your best
– 9 years of experience photographing new babies, earning her the nickname ‘the baby whisperer’
– she’s a Certified Professional Photographer, a recognition earned by only 4% of photographers nationwide
Ellen Dykstra Photography | 269-267-7083 |